The Quooker Collection
Quooker was registered in 1989 so your probably not surprised that Quooker brought out the first boiling water tap.
The York Kitchens team would say Quooker has a genius culture of innovative designs. York Kitchens believe it is essential that when planning a kitchen for our customers we use high quality products that are durable and also support the quest of energy efficiency within your home.
Some of the wonderful attributes associated with the revolutionary Quooker Taps are:
- Dispenses everything from the same tap: hot, cold, and boiling and, in combination with the CUBE, crisp
- sparkling and filtered water
- Dispenses real boiling water – 100°C
- Dispenses filtered water – cleaner and fresher water for your family
- Uses less energy – energy label A for COMBI
- Is safer to use
- Has a much more compact tank
- Has a longer life – each tank can be opened and rinsed out from time to time
- Can be connected to the hot water pipe.
Following in their founder’s footsteps, Quooker strives to produce a tap that provides customers with quality water and allows the cooking experience to be enhanced and even more enjoyable.